Do you experience mild or severe anxiety symptoms such as feelings of unease, stress, nervousness, worry, fear of social situations or even panic attacks?
Anxiety is very normal and we all experience it from time to time. It can be very uncomfortable and distressing, causing headaches, stomach aches, negative thoughts, and mean that you avoid certain situations. Anxiety can negatively impact how you perform in school or at work, your hobbies, relationships, and your overall wellbeing. There are different types of anxiety which can include;
- Generalised Anxiety
- Specific Phobia.
- Social Anxiety (Social Phobia).
- Panic Disorder (panic or anxiety attacks).
Anxiety would have helped our ancestors to survive by enabling them to react quickly when they come across danger. Anxiety can trigger the fight/flight/freeze response and without it they wouldn’t have survived. In today’s world, there are still times where anxiety can help keep us safe, for example when crossing a road. Sometimes though it becomes too much and we end up not being able to do the things that we want to do.
My systemic model of coaching looks at all aspects of your life, mind, body and environment. Using this approach means that I can help empower and motivate you to make positive changes.
How it works
You will be offered a free 30 minute discovery session that is designed and structured to allow us to get to know one another. If we both feel that we are a good match for coaching I will propose the best coaching options that will be most ideal for your situation. Together we will formulate a way forward so that you can start getting the results you want as soon as possible.
What to expect
- An initial intensive session for me to get to know you, your life priorities, goals and objectives.
- Private one to one coaching programme tailored to your needs and objectives.
- Regular 60-minute sessions; these could be fortnightly or monthly.
- The option of face to face sessions, walking coaching or session via Zoom – COVID-19 rules dependent!
- Progress reviews and reformulation sessions.
- Tools and exercises designed to reduce your anxiety.
- Recommended reading to develop and condition mindset.
- Check in’s as required.
How much does it cost?
Individual sessions cost £120 and payment is required prior to each session.
Access to work funding
You may be entitled to a grant that can either pay for the coaching or contribute towards the costs via the UK government access to work scheme. Find out more here.
What are you waiting for?
Book your free discovery session now!