If you are diagnosed with a disability or a mental health condition you may be entitled to claim for access to work grant which can help pay towards the costs of coaching.
Eligibilty critetia includes;
- Documented diagnosed condition
- You must be 16 or over
- Live in England, Scotland or Wales
- Either employed or self-employed
- There is no restriction based on your earnings
- It doesn’t matter what job you do
The Access to Work (A2W) provides practical advice and support to enable you to overcome work-related obstacles. It can award grants towards extra employment costs such as coaching that can help you to develop effective strategies to help manage and cope at work.
The scheme is provided for in conjunction with your employer so it will mean that disclosing your condition to them. Your employer (or you if you are self-employed) will pay for the coaching and then claim back the costs from A2W. If you are self-employed, a sole trader or your employer has under 50 staff, A2W refunds 100%, over 50 staff A2W refunds 80%
A2W requires that the coaching sessions be delivered within a fixed time frame – we cannot start earlier if you want the A2W refund.
For more information about A2W call 0345 268 8489 or visit www.gov.uk/access-to-work/how-to-claim
- Please book discovery session to discuss your needs and I can then send you a proposal and quotation
- You (on behalf of your business) agree your support package with A2W to include ADHD coaching